Creepy, crawly vintage vibes around every corner! That’s what this Victorian themed Halloween class has to offer. Start the spooky season off with some amazing techniques, sure to turn heads. When designing this set, I was inspired by my love of all things antiqued and vintage. My hope is that this collection helps spark your creativity while connecting you to some make believe spooky fun.
This class includes:
- A two part, prerecorded video of the entire decorating process. Part 1 contains preliminary steps of my introduction, getting your icing colored and consistencies on point. I also review materials needed. Part 2 reveals the actual cookie decorating. This part contains approximately 3 hours and 15 min of instruction! My longest class yet, but full of great info!
- Cookie and Royal Icing recipes
- Color Guides
- Consistency tips
- Supply list with easy to shop links
- Graphic image templates of the fonts and skull/bird
- Full custom support from me (Megan)!
*Please note, no physical items will be shipped. This is a digital purchase.
Once purchased, you will receive an email with the pdf workbook containing everything listed above. Please be sure to use an updated email so that you can access your files. Although this class is intended for those with basic royal icing consistency knowledge, anyone is welcome to attend! I do my very best to set you up for success by providing you with thorough instruction. It's the special education teacher in me to be overly detailed when it comes to explaining! Should you need further assistance, I am here for you.
Cutters (or stl files) can be purchased separately from SinfulCutters.com under "Be Still Bakery Classes"